By malmy at 8 March, 2010, 9:18 am
I am looking to grow my business and I need to get more followers quickly. Are there any sort of programs out there that anyone has tried that are really good?
I haven’t found any legitimate programs except for maybe hummingbird but to be honest, once you have your Twitter URL in all the right places, you won’t need a program and your follower count will come. I have over 5000 followers without using any program – and I’ve tried to find a person who uses a program that actually has the amount of followers that they promise to find you – and I’m yet to find one.
Definitely stear-clear away from the "Twitter Trains" that you see spammed all over Twitter. They use your login information to post their own ads *Thumbs Down!* – If you are trying to grow your business, you’ll want to look professional and not like a kid-like spammer.
List your Twitter URL and your business profile in all of the Twitter Directories – let people find you!
– Add the Twitter URL to your email signature.
– Make sure your Twitter profile looks professional and has your ‘real’ photo or an avatar that looks like you.
– Make sure you engage with your followers.
– Update all your Social Profiles with your Twitter URL
– Make sure that your blog/website has a link to your Twitter URL
– Check out your competition – who are they following ?
– Follow people based on keywords they use that are related to your business using Twitter Search or Twollow.com